Video and Multimedia Editor/Producer 2011 – Present
Editorial Production Manager, Voice Talent and Writer 2012 – Present
Microsoft MSN & Bing | Bellevue, WA
• Managed the editorial direction for 16 original shows – creating and producing high-quality video content achieving over 12 million video views on monthly basis, with a peak at 15+ video streams. Video samples: https://vimeo.com/mogulmediaminds
• Collaborated with production team to ensure the creation and maintenance of high quality video content on MSN and BING websites – managing topic selection and production of content.
• Acted as editorial advocate, thought leader and steward of the MSN voice – speaking out in support of clarity, consistency, quality and editorial best practices across MSN.
• Developed real-time data collection and analysis for supporting internal and partner strategies.
Founder/ Owner 2011 – Present
Mogul Media Minds | Greater Seattle Area
• Established Mogul Media to provide strategic media direction of business owners and non-profit leaders.
• Successfully gain clientele exposure on shows such as TODAY show, Inside Edition and CNN by utilizing branding and marketing strategies based on background story collaborations.
• Provide an outlet of multi-media and outreach solutions to enhance brand presence such as web development, graphics/ logo branding, pitches and press releases.
Founder/ Owner 2007 – Present
Child United | International
• Pioneered “Child United” to empower the poorest children in developing worlds to lead themselves, family and surrounding community out of poverty and into an improved lifestyle – achieving national and local recognition for charitable efforts provided such as:
o Congressional Medal of Honor ‘Citizen Before Self’ Award Finalist
o Youth Leadership Award
o Top Contributor of the Asian Community
• Develop and maintain marketing aspects such as website development, outreach collateral and branding.
• Oversee team of directors and volunteers to ensure efficient performance on raising organization awareness.
Web Content Producer 2007 – 2011
Tribune Broadcasting | Greater Seattle Area
• Managed web and online content – creating websites associated with Q13 FOX such as news, Washington Most Wanted, sports and franchise associates.
• Developed marketing strategies utilizing search engine optimization, social media outreach and web content development and management.
Sales Market Leader/ Sr. Acct. Executive 2005 – 2007
HouseValues Inc. | Kirkland, WA
• Achieved three promotions within first year – Sr. Account Executive (Aug. 2005), Associate Team Lead (Oct. 2005) and Sales Market Leader (June 2006).
• Provide sales leadership of business generation within San Francisco and Sacramento markets.
• Maintained and/or exceeded sales quota for 11 months in 2006, on average 115% over quota for the year.
• Conducted mentorship of team members to ensure sales increase, and maintained motivation of achieving monthly goals utilizing developed contests.
Television Anchor/ Reporter 1998 – 2005
KGW Portland OR – FOX40 Sacramento CA – WKOW Madison WI – KEPR Tri-Cities WA
• Acted as TV anchor – developed and reported live coverage of latest news content.
• Successfully maintained #1 network ratings as content and production manager.
• Oversaw production team – maintain schedules, public relations contacts and content editing.
Get social: View Christine on LinkedIn